10 May Save The Date – JJ To Roll Out Nationwide Trade Days
National wholesaler JJ Food Service will be holding Trade Days across ten of its UK branches offering businesses free products and discounts on food, drink, disposables, packaging and hygiene products.
Group General Manager, Terry Larkin said, “We are keen to tell customers about our great products and services, so whether you’re a café or restaurant, hotel or takeaway, our doors are open to all.”
Visitors will be able to enjoy a range of free samples including a fish and chip lunch, cooked up by award-winning caterer Flipping and Frying. A series of fish and chip workshops will also be held to support restaurants and takeaways looking to enter the chippy trade or to re-fresh existing skills.
“We will be showcasing a range of big brands as well as our own private label lines, all competitively priced,” said Terry. “Our team will be on standby to support your business needs,” he added.
The events will be held at the following branches – with specific timings to be confirmed.
- Enfield – Sunday 3rd June
- Dagenham – Sunday 10th June
- Sidcup – Sunday 17th June
- Bristol – Sunday 1st July
- Birmingham – Sunday 29th July
- Leicester – Sunday 5th August
- Newcastle – Sunday 12th August
- Doncaster – Sunday 2nd September
- Manchester – Sunday 9th September
- Leeds – Sunday 16th September